To provide continuous access knowledge and information to the users of the library for achieving excellence in engineering disciplines.
- Fully computerized library using SLIM (Systems for Library Information Management) software for Library operations.
- Barcode Technology.
- E-book and e-journals through DELNET (Developing Library Network) New delhi.
- Internet facility in e-library.
- Provide learning materials needed for the course in polytechnic.
- Provide teaching aids to faculty members and students.
- Library will remain open all working days from 8:30 a.m.to 5:30 p.m.
- Silence should be strictly observed in the library
- Identity card and uniform is essential at time of entering in library and borrowing the learning materials.
- The mobile phones are to be kept on silent mode inside the library.
- Reference books rare books ,bound volumes ,BIS codes and currents issues of journals will not be permitted to take out side. These material will be available for reference in the library only.
- Before borrowing the books any damages or marking on the books should be pointed out immediately to the issue counter assistant and take his/her initial there, otherwise the students shall be responsible for the same.
- Do not use pen drive and other external device in the e-library.
- Return the books within seven days from borrow date otherwise dues will be charges Rs.1/- per day per book.
- Spitting and smoking strictly prohibited.
- Principal/Librarian reserves the right to suspend membership of any student if he/she is found guilty Misbehavior in the Library or disturbing the library discipline may also lead to suspension of his /her membership.
- Book leading facility.
- Reference Services.
- Display new Arrivals.
- Book Bank Facility for all students.
- Open Access Systems for students and faculty members.
- Current Awareness Services.
- Reading Room facility
- News paper Clipping Service
- Reprography Services
- Internet Facility.
- Book issue and return through SLIM Software.
- Web OPACE (Online Public Access Catalogue. Online book search facility in institute campus.
- DELNET (Developing Library Network) Engg & Technology Full text E-journals and E-books.
Library Membership is open to:
- Regular and second shift students of the institute.
- Faculty members and supporting staff on the institute.
- Personalities from industries may use the library for reference on Principals permission.