There are a number of scholarship schemes available for students under MAHADBT Portal. Link for the portal is as follows :https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
Various schemes are as follows
Directorate of Technical Education
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna(EBC).
- Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna(DTE).
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses.
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship).
- Maintenance Allowance for student Studying in professional courses.
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability.
Tribal Development Department
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India ).
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Tribal Students ( Freeship).
OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department
- Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT/OBC/SBC Students.
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT/OBC/SBC Students.
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in Professional Courses and Living in Hostel Attached to Professional Colleges.