- About Department
- Vision & Mission
- HOD’s Desk
- PBOS Members
Electrical Engineering started in 2009 with intake capacity of 60. The department has regular HOD and 7 highly experinced teaching faculties. Out of 7 faculties two are Ph.D. holder, one BEE Certified Energy Auditor and remaining all are PG holders. One of the faculty is working as a COE for the institute.The department has a good industry liaison. Many industrialists are contributing towards overall development of department by means of participating in curriculum development and sponsored projects. Department is providing consultancy to the Industries/organizations/insituted by means of testing and energy audit.
Develop competent electrical professionals and practicing engineers.
We are committed for quality education through
- M1. continuous up-gradation of the faculties and laboratories.
- M2. development and up gradation of standard, safe laboratory practices.
- M3. creating entrepreneurial awareness.
- M4. developing the consciousness of energy management and renewable energy.
- M5. serving the society.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PO1: Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basicmathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the Engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined Engineeringproblems using codified standard methods.
- PO3: Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problemsand assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- PO4: Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- PO5:Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- PO6:Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- PO7:Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes
Programme Outcomes (POs)
The students of Computer Engineering will be able to
- PSO1:The ability to operate, supervise, test and maintain the various machineries, electrical installations and power system equipment.
- PSO2: The ability to carry out energy audit, prepare electrical estimates and costing, interpret and implement electrical drawing.
- PSO3: The ability to practice profession with attention to energy conservation, ethical principles, safety, environmental aspects and socially beneficial activities.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1.The students will practice their Technical skills to meet the need of industry and society
- PEO2. The students will practice their profession with ethics, integrity, safety and social responsibility with attention to health, environment, team work and effective communication.
- PEO3. They will be able to upgrade their knowledge by life-long learning in the context of technological changes to enhance technical and entrepreneurial abilities.
Name: Mrs. J.D. Waghmare
Qualification: M.Tech (IPS)
Experience : 28 years
|Sr. No||PBOS Committee||Position||Name|
|1.||Director Omnefic Solutions, Navi Mumbai||Mr. Manoj Shinde|
|2.||Energy Auditor, Mumbai||Mr. Pramod Daspute|
|3.||Industrialist, Pune||Mr. Yogendra Talware|
|4.||Energy Consultant, Navi Mumbai||Mr. Prashant Anwekar|
|5.||Dy.Executive Engineer, MSELDC, Kharghar||Mr.Kuldeep Singh Rajput|
|6.||Additional Executive Engineer , MSEDCL, PrakshGad, Mumbai||Mr.BhalchandraTamhankar|
|7.||HOD, M.H SabooSiddik Polytechnic, Byculla, Mumbai||Mrs. Kalaivanimuthuvelan|
|8.||Asst.Prof. Electrical Engg.VJTI,Matunga,Mumbai||Mr.HB Chowadhari|
|9.||Asst.Divisional Engineer, EMU Workshop, Virar, Mumbai||Mr.Mukesh Prasad|
|Sr. No.||Name of The Faculty||Qualification||Post||Teaching Experience in Years||Photo|
|3.||Mrs. J.D. Waghmare||M.Tech (IPS)||I/C HOD||28|
|2.||Mr.I.N. Khuspe||B.E., M. E.||Lecturer||33(2 Industrial)|
|4.||Dr.P.N.Padghan||PhD (Electrical Field). LMISTE,MIE||Lecturer||30|
|5.||Mr.A.K.Dhulshette||M.Tech(PS) , BEE Certified Energy Auditor||Lecturer||29|
|6.||Dr.M.S.Narkhede||PhD (Virtual Power Plant), AMIE, ADCSSAA, LMISTE||Lecturer||28(8-Industrial)|
|8.||Miss. A.V.Patil||ME (Electrical power system)||Lecturer||9|
Non Teaching Faculty
|1.||Mr.S.Y.Bhandare||ITI, Ba. LLB Persuing||Electrician|
|2.||Mrs.V.V.Gurav||Diploma Electronics||Audio Video Technician|
|3.||Mr.AnilMarbhal||ITI (Radio TV Mechanic)||Technical Lab Assistant|
|4.||Mrs.SaiYedre||DEE||Technical Lab Assistant|
|5.||Mr.VinayakBhawari||ITI (Electrician), BSc (IT)||Electrician|
|6.||Mr.TK Sonawane||7th Pass||Hamal|
|Sr.No.||Name of the Laboratory||Location/ Room No||Total Investment||Supporting Staff||Courses whose Practical’s are conducted||Extension No|
|1||Electrical Machines Lab (007)||007||Rs. 40,91,861/-||Mrs.V.V.Gurav||As per curriculum and availability|
|2||Switchgear and Protection Lab (106A)||106-A||Rs.18,75,700/-||Mr.SY Bhandare||As per curriculum and availability|
|3||Basic Electrical and Workshop (007)||007||Shared with Electrical Machines Lab (007)||Mrs.V.V.Gurav||As per curriculum and availability|
|4||Computer Lab (116)||116||Rs.14,42,533/-||Mr. Anil Marbhal||As per curriculum and availability|
|5||Electrical Measurement lab (106B)||106-B||Rs. 10,00,700 /-||Mrs. Sai S Yedre||As per curriculum and availability|
- Curriculum Semester wise- P16
- Curriculum Semester wise- P19
|Sr.No.||FDPs/STTP /WEBINAR||State/National Level||Period||No. of Participants|
|1.||ICT based STTP on Industrial Automation Practices through ICT sponsored by NITTTR, Chandigarh||State||15.01.2018 to 19.01.2018||12|
|2.||ICT based STTP on Problem Based Learning through ICT sponsored by NITTTR, Kolkata.||State||25.06.2018 to 29.06.2018||26|
|3.||FDP on Energy Management Conservation and Sustainable Development sponsored by MSBTE, Mumbai||State||17.12.2018 to 21.12.2018||26|
|4.||NBAAccreditation||State||22.04.2019 to 26.04.2019||54|
|5.||ICT based training programme laboratory safety management.||State||23.09.2019 to 27.09.2019||26|
|6.||FDP on Quality improvement and Industry Coordination sponsored by DTE, Mumbai||State||16.12.2019 to 21.12.2019||22|
|7.||MSBTE approved online paper presentation competition (ElectroTech 2020) for the students of Electrical Engineering.||State||24.05.2020||40|
|8.||Organized a National Level Online One week FDP on MOODLE Learning Management System||National||12.06.2020 to 16.06.2020||513|
|9.||A state level Webinar for Faculties of Diploma Streams in Maharashtra on Virtua Labs||State||05.08.2020||301|
|10.||A webinar on Variable Frequency Drives||State||28.06.2020||71|